The Museum and Shop are Closed during November.
Due to November Covid-19 Lockdown, the Museum and Gift Shop are closed during November.
The Online Shop remains Open, and we are still able to deal with your enquiries. We look forward to welcoming you back as soon as possible.
The following information is for general guidance of our usual opening hours:
Museum Opening Times
Summer 2020 from 1st August
- Mondays.- Wednesdays CLOSED
- Thursday 10.00am - 5.00pm
- Friday 10.00am - 5.00pm
- Saturday 10.00am - 5.00pm
- Sunday 11.00am - 5.00pm
- Bank Holidays 11.00am - 4.00pm
NOTE: The Museum shop will open one hour after the Museum opens, and will close one hour before it shuts.
SHOP ALSO CLOSED DAILY 1.00 - 2.00pm
Winter opening times : November - March
- Monday-Wednesday CLOSED
- Thursday - Saturday 10.00am - 4.00pm
- Sunday 11.00am - 4.00pm
The Museum is always closed between Christmas and New Year.
- Free parking
- Access for people with disabilities and mobility issues.
- There is a lay-by for coach parking on Dorchester Road directly in front of the museum.
- Souvenirs and gifts available for sale
- Large garden and grounds with seating available.
We are unable to sell refreshments and food in the shop at the current time.
There will be no visitor toilet facilities during August.