We Are Open!
Museum and Gift Shop are now open. There is no need to book, although there are some limits on numbers in each area any time so there may be some delays. Masks must be worn indoors.
Museum Opening Times (until 31st October)
Tuesday - Saturday 10am - 5pm, Sunday 11am - 5pm
- Free parking
- Access for people with disabilities and mobility issues.
- There is a lay-by for coach parking on Dorchester Road directly in front of the museum.
- Souvenirs, memorabilia and gifts available for sale
- Large garden and grounds with seating available.
Summer opening hours (1st April - 31st October)
- Monday CLOSED
- Tuesday 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Thursday 10.00am - 5.00pm
- Friday 10.00am - 5.00pm
- Saturday 10.00am - 5.00pm
- Sundays & Bank Holidays 11.00am - 5.00pm
SHOP CLOSED LUNCHTIME MOST DAYS:1.00pm - 2.00pm
Normal Winter opening times
- Monday-Wednesday CLOSED
- Thursday - Saturday 10.00am - 4.00pm
- Sunday 11.00am - 4.00pm
The Museum is always closed between Christmas and New Year.